Being nominated for the award means that you have to list eleven facts about yourself, answer eleven questions from the person who nominated you, make up eleven new questions, and then nominate eleven more bloggers. Big shout-out to Anjelais for nominating me!
11 facts about me:
1. I used to be a ballet dancer
2. I am a journalism student in her fourth year
3. I have been to Canada and the U.K
4. I’m also learning how to speak French
5. When I was little I wanted to be “a ballerina and a scientist”
6. I have tiny feet! Size 5 as a matter of fact.
7. I used to have braces and glasses and be teased in highschool
8. I play the ukelele
9. I first decided to be a vegetarian at age 8 when I found out how sausages were made
10. I once volunteered as a camera-woman for a local TV show
11. I have a big crystal collection (and it’s growing!)
11 questions from my nominator:
1. What is your favourite quote?
“Entre deux coeurs qui s’aiment, nul besoin de paroles” – Marceline Desbordes-Valmore (“No words are needed between two hearts in love”)
2. What was the wildest dream you’ve ever had?
That I was a top secret agent infiltrating a rich criminal’s drug operation. I went in disguise to his masked ball and ended up falling in a chocolate fountain. I was then chased by an army of oompa loompas.
3. What’s your absolute favourite piece that you have in your wardrobe?
My olive-green ASOS parka! So very versatile and travels with me wherever I go
4. In your opinion, who is the most beautiful celebrity on the planet?
5. What is your favourite historical time period?
The 20s, 40s, 60′s, 70s, 80s, 90s – ahhhh too much to pick from! If I had to pick just one I guess I’d pick the 90′s – the era of my childhood. So many great memories, plus the grunge glam look was awesome!
6. What do you think the best thing is about having a blog?
The ability to spread my thoughts and passions to like-minded people – it’s like joining a community where we interlace inspiration and content
7. If you could tell your younger self something, what would you tell them?
Don’t worry about the bitches in highschool that are making your life hell. You’ll grow up to be successful and happy with yourself and what you have achieved
8. What would a movie about your life be called?
Tiny (it’s what my boyfriend calls me haha)
9. What began your interest in fashion?
My mum is a seamstress, and as a child I would devour her pattern books, fashion magazines, and sewing school notes
10. Do you prefer high heels or flats?
High heels! A petite girl’s saviour
11. What’s your favourite post that you’ve ever written on your blog?
The post about my skincare routine – I spent so much time on it! I did my research and made sure I was giving thorough, accurate information for my readers. I really wanted to open up my world of natural beauty to them
11 questions for my nominees:
1. Funniest thing that ever happened to you?
2. What do you want to grow up to be?
3. Favourite colour to wear?
4. Your style icon?
6. Best childhood memory?
7. Country you’d like to visit?
8. Celebrity you’d like to meet?
9. 10 years from now you…?
10. Winter fashion or summer fashion?
11. Trendsetter or classic girl/boy when it comes to fashion?
I’m following Anjelais on this one -the rules of the Liebster specify the nomination of eleven bloggers with less than 200 followers, but Anjelais decided to only nominate six bloggers who deserved the recognition, disregarding the follower count. Likewise, I’m going to follow suit. Here’s six bloggers based on my appreciation for their content.
My nominees (in alphabetical order):
1. Front Row
2. Girl in Betsey
3. Girl in the Yellow Dress
4. Just Angelina
5. A Tea Party For One
6. Tee & Fame